Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Catcher In The Goddamn Rye And All

You know...I really love to read. Once I get started It's hard to get me to stop...heaven forbid I start reading a series cause then I will have to read the next book right away because I'm seriously impatient and MUST know what happens next! Well....I started reading catcher in the rye, Ive always been curious about it especially after watching that movie with Jared Leto where he plays the guy who killed john Lennon. (allegedly that's the book that set this guy off on his weirdo obsession) anyways...I started reading it and I just CANT GO ON....its awful! Is this really a book they make highschoolers read!? The grammar for one is sooo annoying and he says "and all" like every other sentence....and everything is goddamn this and goddamn that...ack!!! This might be the worst book I'll ever read. I guess I should finish it before I pass complete judgement...but seriously...its awful :(


No comments:

Post a Comment